Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Runes buff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Temples and runes buff
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb - 10:02 (2013)    Post subject: Runes buff Reply with quote

Bloodthirsty :
I use the Bloodthirsty buff to attack inactive player with might 0 and crash their castle. To earn easily Battle points.

Sprint :
I use the sprint buff to attack bigger player with 0 might (because I destroy them before). I just sent 1 archer, and try to make as much as travel as possible. To earn fast resource.

Holy shield :
I don't know what to do with this buff. I don't want to attack anyone because I loose troops. Even less I don't like. Each time I get it, I say "Holy Shit"  Crying or Very sad

Spirit Protector :
My favorite !  Okay
With this buff, I attack the undead, the best player if we are in war, try different thing because I don't care, troops cant be lost only injured. A most ! To earn Battle points and resources very fast.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb - 10:02 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb - 09:42 (2013)    Post subject: Runes buff Reply with quote

About the spirit protector, it's perfect with the catapults. Actually catapults cannot be injured, only lost. So with this buff, you even dont have to heal catapults. It's usefull too if you want to destroy a strong player. I explain :

- camp near your enemy,
- even if he have much more might, you dont care, just send the catapults you have, they will come back safe.
- little by little you will kill this strong player, and attack attack attack, it should be fast if you camped near him

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 14 Feb - 10:39 (2013)    Post subject: Runes buff Reply with quote

They fixed the invulnerability of the catapulte, this technic doesnt work anymore. Catapults can now be injured>

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:19 (2018)    Post subject: Runes buff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Temples and runes buff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation