Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

City blueprint fragment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> City Blueprint Fragment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb - 11:35 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment Reply with quote

To create a second city you need 100 city blueprint fragment or one city blueprint.

You can find the fragment from different way but you can only have the city blueprint by buying it or by the fortune divine.

City blueprint fragment :

- you can buy them for 3 gems

- You can find them by attacking a player (but for the moment I dont know how it works). I will show you an example.

By this 3 screenshot, we can see that there is no need to go fight a strong player and crash his castle. I just attack a player with cityhall level 11, 0 might. I attack him with 5 archers and get a E grade. As I told i dont know how works the probality. This is just an example.

- you can find them by the with house
The blueprint city by the fortune divine that cost 50 gems.
The blueprint fragment by the DIVINE. You have a chance everyday or it's 5 gems each try.

Last edited by Borgul on Wed 6 Feb - 21:14 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb - 11:35 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb - 12:45 (2013)    Post subject: new example Reply with quote

This time, I found a fragment by sending one archer. The player is lvl 3 with cityhall lvl 7 and 0 might.

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb - 07:10 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment Reply with quote

From this 2 player, I get everyday one fragment each. But I can't have 2 from the same player the same day. So apparently there is a limit per day and per player.

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb - 09:01 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment Reply with quote

Unfortunately I delete the report before take the screenshot so I can't show you exactly.

What I did this morning is attack a player lvl 9 with cityhall lvl 11, might 0 and he got 70000 of each resources. The first three attack I get a fragment. Then nothing.

So first I can say that we can have more than 1 fragment per player per day.
Then now I know that the amount of ressource is too important. But don't know yet how many exactly the rival must have to hope win a fragment.

At least what is important : the level of treasure hunt (I have 5), the amount of resource of the rival castle, the level of the cityhall.

For the moment I think all the other thing doesn't matter (lvl of player, might, number of troops sent)

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb - 11:18 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment Reply with quote

This player is level 9 with city hall lvl 14

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb - 17:46 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment Reply with quote

I finally open up a second city with only found fragment. You can also find fragment on undead only when you steal huge resources.

My advice is farm a neighbour. In one day I found 50 fragment !

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:47 (2018)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> City Blueprint Fragment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation