Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Darooo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Planned action
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb - 17:07 (2013)    Post subject: Darooo Reply with quote

I write this post only for memories.

Yesterday Darooo (number 3 in might) attacked me, crushed my castle and killed all my army.

So angry about that I decided to bring him down !   SoulReaper and Alfadragon nicely give me a hand  Razz

The night was long, in half an hour, 3 camps with around 1000 catapults each were around Darooo. We farmed around 150 temples all together. As we got the spirit protector, we launched hundred of attacks every hours. The fight was long, we was tired, want to go to bed. But we must stand up and kill all his army. After 6 hours and a thousand of attack later, we finally did it ! Our hapinness was much more again when we saw the amount of resources ( 3 millions of each resource ). Alfa and soul nicely accept that i took half for my revenge then they shared.

The crucial moment was comed. Alfa and soul told me to crush his castle  Twisted Evil . The last attack was so beautiful and we all shouted "FIRE !!!"

Darooo was down and his clan (Winterfell) was starting this moment scared of us.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb - 17:07 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb - 17:14 (2013)    Post subject: Darooo Reply with quote

Just imagine, all together we got a small battalion of 3000 catapults (48 000 might) against a huge army full of all types of troops ( 365 000 might )

Our troops was so motivated that they lost a hundred times, always come back more angry, to finally defeat the enemy !

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb - 17:24 (2013)    Post subject: Darooo Reply with quote

His message after he woke up  Shocked

Tinnia

PostPosted: Tue 12 Feb - 13:14 (2013)    Post subject: Darooo Reply with quote

Well done, good job guys! He forgot to mention that he started it by an unprovoked attack on a friendly clan and almost started a war...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:20 (2018)    Post subject: Darooo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Planned action All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation