Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Ambassade
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tinnia

PostPosted: Fri 15 Feb - 23:24 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi guys, 
As you may know, I joined the FlexKings. It wasn't an easy decision, but I had wanted to join them when I first started. Just recently I got the opportunity to join so i did. Articulus did not recruit me away from you, it was my decision. Anyways, I have gotten to know a lot of you and you can always consider me friendly and an ally. Do not hesitate to ask if there is ever anything I can do to help. 

Good luck!
Tinnia

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 15 Feb - 23:24 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb - 06:57 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

We will miss you  Crying or Very sad  you was so nice and active.. If you have any tips from arti, don't hesitate to share.

Thanks for sending us a message, good luck too !

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:38 (2018)    Post subject: Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Ambassade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation