Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to grown fast ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Question & Answer
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb - 07:01 (2013)    Post subject: How to grown fast ? Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I don't know what is the good tactic to grown fast (about attacks, not about building )

Should I farm the inactive ? Should I attack the undead, with which buff ? Or should I attack the strongest player ?

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb - 07:01 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Niko

PostPosted: Sat 23 Feb - 22:33 (2013)    Post subject: How to grown fast ? Reply with quote

yeah, good question !

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 24 Feb - 09:01 (2013)    Post subject: How to grown fast ? Reply with quote

Actually, I can answer this question, I think I grown fast.

You just have to follow the how to use runes buff that I write in the section tutoriel.

BP will be important in the next update, heroes will have a matter with.
It's really important to always have a buff, your time is save.

The most important is still the spirit protector, and always try to attack the bigger level of undead that you can.

After all that, there is no secret. The more active you are, the more you will progress..

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:38 (2018)    Post subject: How to grown fast ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Question & Answer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation