Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

City blueprint fragment event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> City Blueprint Fragment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 20 Feb - 09:16 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment event Reply with quote

before I get my second city, I was really motivate to find those fragment, because I didnt want to spend money on this game.

In one day I found more than 50 fragment.
like the event is for 5 days, you can become rich in gems !  Cool

So you have to attack the nearest inactive neighbour with at least a cityhall lvl 10. Attack him 10 times, if he gives you a fragment, that's perfect. you can attack him an infinite number of times. If not, attack the next inactive neighbour 10 times still with cityhall at least lvl 10, etc...

Your treasure hunting research is important, its give you the probability. Its also depends (just a bit) on some caracteristic about the ennemy but its still a bit mysterious..
for example I did my own probality with my neighbour and i ginf one fragment every 8 attacks with treasure hunt level 7.

Fortunately for me the neighbour who give me the fragment is only at 45 second to me.
If you do the math it takes me around 3 minutes to make 8 attacks because I can control 3 troops.

So I can find a fragment every 3 minutes  Mr. Green .

A last thing, when i say attack, you dont have to crush the castle, just attack with one nuits is enough ;-)

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 20 Feb - 09:16 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 21 Feb - 06:41 (2013)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment event Reply with quote

And once you find the castle that gives you fragments, use a camp to attack faster.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:26 (2018)    Post subject: City blueprint fragment event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> City Blueprint Fragment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation