Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Restructuring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Survey
Previous topic :: Next topic  

How you want the Round Table ?
Keep two clans, the first with the 50 strongest players and the other one with the weaker members. Eliminate inactive players.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Keep two clans, the first with the strongest players (only top 100 in might) and the other one with the weaker members. Eliminate inactive players.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Clans by determined by region of the world (Europe, Asia, the Americas, so players can play with others in the same time.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Stay like same(some stronger and weaker players in each clan) and continue growing in number of members and clans.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Stay like same (some stronger and weaker players and in each clan) but eliminate inactive players and keep only two clans.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Other : please reply the post if you have other idea
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Keep three clans, the first with the 50 strongest players and the other one with the weaker members. Eliminate inactive players.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb - 11:56 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

It has been a slightly longer than a month since the creation Round Table. 

Round Table has grown big and created two expansion clans. We never really manage them, but try to have all three clans work together. 

The first step is to know what you want of Round Table. 

Thank you for your participation, it shows us that you appreciate Round Table. 

And don't forget to reply to this post as well by voting please. 
You are welcome to make any suggestions.   We appreciate your feedback. 

Last edited by Borgul on Fri 1 Mar - 14:35 (2013); edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb - 11:56 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kilava

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb - 18:12 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I'm glad we're having this discussion. 

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb - 18:15 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

That was a bit hard to manage but I think it will be a great update anyway

dimdamas

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb - 18:39 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I sent my vote.i thing that was necessary to do all of us.Keep going clan

Dreamwalker

PostPosted: Sat 23 Feb - 03:34 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

Well i havent meet alot of you, but great game, just wish there was a little more clan chat

MacGregor1981

PostPosted: Sun 24 Feb - 11:00 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

We need one strong clan if we have any amibition to be number one.

I agree a bit more clan chat might be good.

Iron Grace

PostPosted: Mon 25 Feb - 23:30 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I voted...and hi there DreamWalker! I know you I think?  Razz Razz

NorthBlitz

PostPosted: Tue 26 Feb - 01:21 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I think we should keep four to five strong members in  RT2 and RT3 to protect the  weaker members.  all other strong players should be in  RT1

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 26 Feb - 07:45 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I think we can have all the strong player in one clan. If players use this forum, a player from a clan can ask an other through the planned actions section to revenge him..

Kalamar1

PostPosted: Tue 26 Feb - 11:47 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

Is the goal of Round Table to vie for the top position, or to be a peaceful clan? Excuse my misunderstanding on this, but The clan was split into three because of the amount of players that we were getting to join. I feel compelled to protect my brothers and sisters in the RT, but I would never want to fight the top dogs for dominance. If the mission of Round Table has changed then I would like to be informed more formally.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 26 Feb - 12:00 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

there is nothing define at the moment, that why this survey is for. Some member want a strong one.

the thing we try to do is first make the 3 clans work together..

Kalamar1

PostPosted: Thu 28 Feb - 12:34 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

We need a common goal to work for. That can help us build as a group if we are given something to try and achieve

PostPosted: Fri 1 Mar - 20:15 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

In my opinion  it's better to divide two clans with equal strong and weak players, if we have 30strong players then 15 in each team same like weak player and delete

Then we ask help within the clan in clan chat area immediately, no need to come here for asking help where only few are active.

Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar - 02:37 (2013)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring Reply with quote

I think that clan chat wasn't enough active to answer directly.. :-( 

I think that we need a strong clan because we are loosing all our good player (kalamar , tinnia ) 
That will bring some strong player.

But make sure that we will always help all the players and protect them.

That's my idea..

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:32 (2018)    Post subject: Clan Restructuring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Survey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation