Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crushing Castle method

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Earn the battle points
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 6 Mar - 09:27 (2013)    Post subject: Crushing Castle method Reply with quote

This method is the most boring method but it's the only one safe where you don't loose your troops.

You have to crash the maximum of castle in a minimum of time.

Each castle crashed will give you 10 BP. At the beginning if you dont have a powerfull army, you will need the bloodthirsty buff from the temples. Once you have a consequent army try simply to skip it and try to find the sprint buff.

The type of castle you have to crash is simple. Only attack castle with cityhall level 1, 2 or 3. Like that youre sure that your ennemy doesnt built the workshop yet. And you can crash the castle with always the same amount of troops.

for example I crash those castle with 2600 light cavalry level 4.

That was the first point for how to crash. Easy  Wink

Now like its a boring method we will see how to optimize the time.
Its important to improve the marching research, leading at least level 5 to control 3 troops. Then as soon as your army is enough powerfull to crash the castle without bloodthirsty buff go only in temple for sprint (and spirit protector of course).

once you attack, always start by the nearest to go far. with 3 marching troops and sprint buff, you will crash around 25 castle in 30 minutes.

to be sure that you always have a castle to crash near to you. build your camp everywhere you want. you can upgrade your camp with item you can find in the ressource divination. I say that because its the same idea from your camp. you have to have enough troops to send 3 marching troops. for example as i crash a castle with 2600 cavalry. I have 7800 cavalry in each of my camps.

then the way to grow depends only of the time you spend..

good luck

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 6 Mar - 09:27 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Earn the battle points All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation