Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borgul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 16:56 (2013)    Post subject: Borgul Reply with quote

Hello everyone !

In game, I'm borgul. I always use this name in all the game I played. I'm a motivated player, I like to be on the top or I don't play.. Actually this is the reason why I play this game. I saw on the appstore that the game was out since 6 days when I started to play.
Before I played Order and Chaos on the server Stone Island for 2 years. Actually since the game started.
And I also played Ogame for 2 months.
I try to be as sympathic as I can because the most friend you have in game, the most you appreciate the game I think.

In real life, I'm Quentin. I'm 21 years old. I just finished my studies 6 months ago. Now I leave at Brighton in the south of england. I'm french but I'm there to learn english (don't hesitate to correct me). I'm waiter in a french restaurant at the moment.
I like playing games during the cold weather but when the summer comes I practice a lot of sport.

Nice to meet you all !

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 16:56 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tinnia

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 18:35 (2013)    Post subject: Borgul Reply with quote

Nice to meet you, Qeuntin!

Kilava

PostPosted: Wed 20 Feb - 03:33 (2013)    Post subject: Borgul Reply with quote

Yes, nice to meet you. I admire your competitive drive, even though I am considerably less ambitious. Luckily, I have a lot of game experience, so I usually do ok. 👍

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:38 (2018)    Post subject: Borgul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Private Part -> Private Bar -> Presentation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation