Round Table Forum Index Round Table
Together we will rise !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ressource production

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Begin in the game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Borgul
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 18:56 (2013)    Post subject: Ressource production Reply with quote

At the beginning you couldn't attack undead because they are too strong and you couldn't other players because you are under shield protection. So you have to produce your own resources and as fast as possible.

Build each resource building at the same level, actually build the building the cheaper. Think to make the storehouse to have a continue production. If you have too much of one type of resource, you have the abilities to sell your resource against gold.

To earn gold, you have to manage the tax. Here it's your choice, if your are active put 100% and you steal resource to other player and undead ; if you're not, most of players put 59%.

The science improve too your production, try to level them up when you can.

And at last go conquest some field points. The number of field you can hold depends on the level of your exploration research.

This my way how I play. There is certainly more, tell me yours

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 18:56 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Round Table Forum Index -> Public Part -> Tutoriels -> Begin in the game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation